lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2009

Facebook

I read the new security measure that Facebok implemented and I understand that we have the option of controlling what people can see and how much information we want to choose. They made this security so that people realize that all the information you put in Facebook is seen by everybody and that we have to be careful what we show. They are given an option to make our information better protected. This measure were made because Facebook started having problems that people use it for illegal things. Also people started making lawsuits. They made that measure to protect themselves from lawsuits. I think they are good but people if they don’t want to block some of their things it’s not going to change. You still can see each others age, sex and etc without restriction. The measures are going to make people more conscious of what they are putting on the web. It would not affect the way I use Facebook. The only thing that I change is that I checked the privacy mode of each thing. Change it so the information in my Facebook was more private.

There are some rumors that people are posting videos and other things about the school. I think that everything that happens outside of school is not the school problem. I think that the post of the quotes if it did not have the log and the picture of the director it would be corrected and in our right to do this. I think that we are free to do what we want to an extend. We have the right to post things if it does no have the log. I think it was wrong to put the logo of the school in the quotes. The quotes were not harmful. The school should face it and ask who did the quotes and explain to the school what is correct. But the school should not make it a big deal. The school should explain what is correct to do with does post and they should explain why its not correct to post the videos. I have not seen the video but I believe what happens outside is not the school problem. I still believe that posting videos of teachers is wrong and maybe the school can protect themselves from that.

1 comentario:

  1. great job Lea, you read through the lines on the fb thing and that is not easy to do. Excellent work.

    ResponderEliminar