domingo, 7 de febrero de 2010

Commercial

I liked the commercial, they are great and they make their point clear. They sell the product and make you think about it. The safety video is funny and it makes its point clear. Here is the link of a commercial I found and I think it’s a good commercial. It makes a point about the car being sound proof. But if you think about it does not really tell us if the car is good or what features it has. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwXbGc-t2qg

In my commercial I am going to use music effects and features that attract people attention. Those features can be color, the surprise effect and sound. I want to be a funny commercial but that proves a point and that you really get something out of it. I am going to face challenges like putting the music on the background and that it is funny but at the same time has an opinion. I also going to face the challenge that I don’t want to be in the video so I don’t known who is going to allowed me to video tape them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario